POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Floors, rails, stairs and roofs, tweaks : Re: Floors, rails, stairs and roofs, tweaks Server Time
23 Apr 2024 16:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Floors, rails, stairs and roofs, tweaks
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 13 Dec 2021 18:55:00
Message: <web.61b7dc2da457077db96893c06f35e431@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:
> But I suspect that stairs would not be so comfortable to use.
>
> Have you seen this page ?
> https://www.finehomebuilding.com/project-guides/framing/2-rules-comfortable-stairs

Haha! Very interesting! Of course, I agree that my stairs would be a real slog
to use in reality. I suppose I could flatten the cells slightly so they're not
cubical, then the stairs could be a more comfortable ratio and still tessellate
the way I want... but there's something nice about having cubic cells for this
project, so I think I'll leave them slightly oppressive and daunting for now :)

Bill