POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Interesting Shape : Re: Interesting Shape Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:50:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting Shape
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 11 Dec 2021 09:40:00
Message: <web.61b4b710fe478710b96893c06f35e431@news.povray.org>
"Dave Blandston" <IsN### [at] protonmailch> wrote:
> This shape has intrigued me for years

Ah yes, the dodecahedron, dual of the icosahedon!

I have a set of include files for vertices and faces of:
- the Platonic solids
- the Archimedean solids
- the Catalan solids
- the Kepler-Poinsot solids
- the Johnson solids
- the uniform non-convex star polyhedra (51 of those)
- the 59 stellations of the icosahedon

The first 5 of these are in the POV-Ray object collection, although that site is
still currently down in the wake of the server failure earlier this year. I can
repost them here if anyone's interested...

Bill