POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Box division : Re: Box division Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:59:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Box division
From: Samuel B
Date: 24 Sep 2021 21:45:00
Message: <web.614e7e6f154a1cc3cb705ca46e741498@news.povray.org>
> Op 23-9-2021 om 01:02 schreef Samuel B.:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was looking through old files for something else and came across this scene.
> > Since I can't remember if I ever posted it or not, I am doing so now!
> >
> Stop it! Again, one of those things I /need/ to try out. When am I going
> to get some well-earned rest, by Jove?

If you're not quite kidding, then maybe try to get some more sleep? Maybe eat
some tryptophan-rich cheese? ;)

Speaking of Jove, he probably does help us rest a bit more easily, with his
propensity of tugging away at cosmic threats and whatnot :)

Btw, did you ever hear the sounds the planets make? Not actual sounds, but radio
emissions. Great stuff. I like Jupiter the most. https://youtu.be/vDoRIXQxAqA

Sam