POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I saw a very strange bug : Re: I saw a very strange bug Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:42:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I saw a very strange bug
From: Samuel B
Date: 24 Sep 2021 20:45:00
Message: <web.614e70743ace181ccb705ca46e741498@news.povray.org>
> On 9/23/21 7:58 PM, Samuel B. wrote:
> > (...) Half spider, half wasp (?)
>
> Aliens! :-)

Lol. Maybe!

Oh, I failed to mention that it had antennas. And I didn't count the legs or get
a good look at its eyes, but the wings were - as mentioned - tiny, but also
slightly different sizes.

> No idea. Perhaps a deformity of some kind?

Yes, I think it was some sort of deformed wasp. The uneven wings, along with the
long legs make me think so. Deformity is the only explanation that makes sense!

Sam