POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New things on my website : Re: New things on my website Server Time
25 Apr 2024 11:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New things on my website
From: Leroy
Date: 13 Jun 2021 11:40:00
Message: <web.60c6261a154baf7e4d65f2a5f712fc00@news.povray.org>

> I've long wanted to try my hand at some POV-Ray arrowheads - never get
> started.
>
> My Grandfather had a good sized collection and one cool, heavy tomahawk.
> He'd found the majority of it himself. I have no idea what happened to
> it. My brothers and I found a few arrowheads walking around in farmer's
> fields when we were kids. It's a moment when you find one. :-)
>
> Aside: In your art gallery when I click on the arched bridge preview
> image I get a 404 error instead of a larger image.
>
> Bill P.

I fixed the bridge image, hopefully. I just reloaded it, guess the old file was
bad.
I also added my stadium maker.

Funny thing about arrow heads. I grew up in Oklahoma and my best friend was an
indian. Jim Brooks was his name and we never looked for arrow heads.
 We did play cowboys and indians. I remember His dad asking what we were doing
and we told he. And also said it was all right because we where shooting
cowboys. He just said "Stop It."