POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Github repository with useful macros : Re: Github repository with useful macros Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:56:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Github repository with useful macros
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 17 May 2021 07:25:00
Message: <web.60a251bd985098ff1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:

> I also think that we should add a date for when the link was last verified, so
> that the link collection is easier to maintain.

I know that there used to be a trivial way to have the webpage automatically
check all the links and grey-out any dead/invalid links.
I can't recall the exact format that I used to use, but I believe that it has
evolved into xml.

But yes, dates are nice, but I vote for the greying-out mechanism as well, if at
all possible.

(And if we're playing with hyperlink color schemes, I'd like a bit more
differentiation between the unvisited links and visited links, because they
appear far too similar in the message digest lists)