POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Github repository with useful macros : Re: Github repository with useful macros Server Time
23 Apr 2024 16:39:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Github repository with useful macros
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 17 May 2021 06:45:00
Message: <web.60a248d9985098ff8e52cc8789db30a9@news.povray.org>
> Should the POV-Ray links pages be moved to the wiki?

Hi Mike

I'm not sure if that question was meant for me. But if it was - and if you if
you are referring about this page (which is probably very outdated by now):

    http://www.povray.org/resources/links/

- then my opinion is that we should try that.

I also think that we should add a date for when the link was last verified, so
that the link collection is easier to maintain.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com