POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : in polygon tests : Re: in polygon tests Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:03:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: in polygon tests
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Mar 2021 21:30:00
Message: <web.6040454b5fd06191f9dae300@news.povray.org>

> And here's the weird mixed results with the converted POV-Ray method.
Which, trying out a guess to account for the lack of programming "tricks" in SDL
vs C++, (I added #local n0 = n0+1; in the second part) fixed the difference, and
now all three methods give me same, but clearly wrong results.

....Or partially right results...  :/

And this is why these things take 100 times longer than they should....