POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC CD-ROMs? : IRTC CD-ROMs? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC CD-ROMs?
From: Greg Kennedy
Date: 24 Feb 2021 23:20:00
Message: <web.603723e23dc1c623e1bf04640@news.povray.org>
I am looking for copies of the IRTC CD-ROMs that used to be for sale on the
POV-Ray site.  These would have been available up until 2005, and there were
five years' worth (I think).  I'm mostly interested because, while most entries
are still available from irtc.org, some of the disc descriptions mention having
higher resolution renders or uncompressed image formats.

Does anyone have copies of these kicking around?  Seems at least like something
good to put up on the Internet Archive, maybe.