POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request : a better Search module... : Re: Feature request : a better Search module... Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:55:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request : a better Search module...
From: Kenneth
Date: 21 Feb 2021 19:40:00
Message: <web.6032fbf5fd251ec2d98418910@news.povray.org>
Except for a few inapropriate and silly advertisements that Google inserts as
the first few entries, I see a good list of POV-ray-only newsgroup links when I
use the Search bar (at least when using the search page's website portal.) But I
usually find what I am looking for within the first 2 pages of the search; I
have not looked past that, to see if there are links that have nothing to do
with POV-ray.