POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Lens flare macro not working : Re: Lens flare macro not working Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:10:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lens flare macro not working
From: Kenneth
Date: 18 Feb 2021 17:00:00
Message: <web.602ee2613841873bd98418910@news.povray.org>
At first, I thought the code was only producing a 5-frame animation, then
crasing on frame 6-- until I changed my INI file's animation setting to
Initial_Frame=0  ;-)  I usually start at 1, the default.

I do see a tiny planet sphere on frame 3-- but I had to comment-out your
        #include Lens_Mod.inc
to get the scene to run, as that include file is not part of Chris Colefax's
Lens Flare macros at
      http://www.oocities.org/ccolefax/lenseffects.html

I don't have CIE.inc or lightsys.inc, so I ran the scene without those. I assume
that they are not necessary for the lens flare effect(?)