POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Logarithmic Spiral Fun : Logarithmic Spiral Fun Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:42:41 EDT (-0400)
  Logarithmic Spiral Fun
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 22 Jan 2021 00:40:02
Message: <web.600a62ee4c5795dc87570eab0@news.povray.org>

shiny new technology back in the early 1990s, and I was first published writing
about ray-tracing and animation in books by Que and SAMs (Macmillan Computer
Publishing) nearly 30 years ago!

After using the new versions of Blender (2.8+) and other 3D software to create

coming home :)

spirals. After a year long hiatus from POV-Ray I rendered a couple of different

started dabbling with some new scenes based on spirals.

This image is the result of one of those many experimental scenes: 25 concentric
logarithmic spirals with randomly generated metallic materials and a
crystalline, spherical gem at the origin.

Cheers,
Rob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rwm_spirallayers3_1920x1080px.jpg' (2265 KB)

Preview of image 'rwm_spirallayers3_1920x1080px.jpg'
rwm_spirallayers3_1920x1080px.jpg