POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A container freighter in space : Re: A container freighter in space Server Time
24 Apr 2024 05:06:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A container freighter in space
From: BayashiPascal
Date: 4 Jan 2021 05:20:01
Message: <web.5ff2eb33a05ca7816396ca3e0@news.povray.org>
They already look interesting, and I see on your website you already have
gathered a significant fleet ! :-) Just keep dreaming, building and improving
them little by little and you'll find your own style.
It remind me of a spaceship I did and posted here:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.55b0f51428810e2d92c07c610%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=432346
&toff=750
The shape is relatively simple but I've used procedural generation to cover it
with many details and break symmetry to make it more "real". May be you can use
the same technique on your spaceships ?

Pascal