POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum : Re: Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum Server Time
24 Apr 2024 04:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 18 Nov 2020 07:30:00
Message: <web.5fb51332ed460f771f9dae300@news.povray.org>
I'll try to look at this at some point to quantify the shift - it dependent upon
the cam loc, the look_at point, or both?

My thought is that the transform is a _scaling_ and so as we know, that can
shift things that are not AT the origin...

What happens if you shift the camera to the origin, apply the transform, and
then shift it back?