POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bluebell Wood : Re: Bluebell Wood Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:29:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bluebell Wood
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 15 Nov 2020 07:35:00
Message: <web.5fb11fc99fb6f5f7aa6014a80@news.povray.org>
Alain Martel <kua### [at] videotronca> wrote:

> > Wow! Another wonderful image. A nice counter balance for those of us on
> > top of the world and heading into winter. :-) Thanks!
> >
> > I think the dead trees and rotting wood look especially good.
> >
> > To my eye the squirrel's tail looks a little long, but IANASE. ;-)
> >
> > Bill P.
>
> The squirrels tails are longer than their body. It's just that they
> rarely keep them straight, but they do while climbing up a tree.

Thanks for the clarification!

Here is a better image of the squirrel alone. It weighs about 800 MB. The body
hairs are only 40 % of the intended ones - otherwise the exported obj file
wouldn`t translate via Poseray. Tere are UV issues too.

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'squirrel.jpg' (310 KB)