POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bluebell Wood : Re: Bluebell Wood Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bluebell Wood
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 13 Nov 2020 16:35:00
Message: <web.5faefa6b9fb6f5f7b96893c00@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> Otherwise the image wasn`t very complicated

Ho ho.

Awesome image, very evocative!

As always, I find myself wondering where the plant models come from. Do you cook
them yourself? Or do you use some utility to create them? Whenever I try to add
plants to my scenes, my biggest stumbling block is getting realistic foliage. I
invariably end up bogged down with that aspect and make no progress.

Bill