POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Revisiting meshrelief : Re: Revisiting meshrelief Server Time
24 Apr 2024 15:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Revisiting meshrelief
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 12 Nov 2020 14:30:06
Message: <web.5fad8c7af0a8ad0b96893c00@news.povray.org>
> I'll post a couple of other example images too in a bit

Here's a sphere + heavy crackle + light granite, 200 points on a cube edge ->
approx 475,000 triangles. The mesh was built in about 45 seconds on my 2012
laptop, but took quite a long time to render because radiosity + soft shadows.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'spikyball.jpg' (100 KB)

Preview of image 'spikyball.jpg'