POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Stars in the suns neighborhood - 3D-Anaglyph : Stars in the suns neighborhood - 3D-Anaglyph Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Stars in the suns neighborhood - 3D-Anaglyph
Date: 5 Nov 2020 13:20:01
Message: <web.5fa441496ace85e622e00ad30@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

some months/years ago I created an animation that shows the sun and the nearest
stars around. The Sun is centered, Vega about 25 lightyears away.
Rendered on a Raspberry Pi 3B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSlhDgHcHHM

Also there is a 3D-anaglyph-version of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BzW-8AcHDY

At the moment I reorder my youtube-account, more of this will be published
later.

Hope it looks nice,