POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Normal documentation images. Quilted. : Re: Normal documentation images. Quilted. Server Time
23 Apr 2024 10:28:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Normal documentation images. Quilted.
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 Oct 2020 22:50:00
Message: <web.5f851559cc1d58b61f9dae300@news.povray.org>
Pfft.
I rolled my own and came up with more or less the same curves, but the way the
parameters influence them is different (of course...).

Maybe I can adapt this into a pigment pattern and a normal.

Do we know who made, how, and where the files are for the illustrations at:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Quilted_Pattern ?

That would be a huge help.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newquiltedpattern.png' (205 KB)

Preview of image 'newquiltedpattern.png'
newquiltedpattern.png