POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : city buildings-- WIP 9_29_2020 : Re: city buildings-- WIP 9_29_2020 Server Time
16 Apr 2024 15:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: city buildings-- WIP 9_29_2020
From: BayashiPascal
Date: 30 Sep 2020 09:25:05
Message: <web.5f7486ce32341a55acc53c020@news.povray.org>
I remember of your work and even wondered sometime if you were still working on
it cause I really liked it. Well, now I know you do and I like it even more! :-)
The buildings seems tightly packed. Simply "forgetting" to place some of them
would help breaking the monotony too, as there would be spaces for parking lot,
park, place, etc... in a real city.
Looking forward the next improvement :-)