POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pending Storm : Re: Pending Storm Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:49:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pending Storm
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 28 Sep 2020 17:55:08
Message: <web.5f725b109bb6a6571b6c6b3a0@news.povray.org>
This is a nice image. Your buildings are excellent as always, but I'm most
intrigued by the landscape. The patchwork of fields is very convincing - you
allude to a previous challenge scene, but I'm sure I've never seen this effect
before. How was it done?

I've experimented briefly with British-style irregular drystone-walled fields
before, and it's no trivial problem! As with many experiments, it dissolved into
an abstract geometric modelling saga woefully unsuited to SDL, but I hope to
return to it someday...

Also excellent clouds!

Bill