POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POVEarth: Greater Caucasus (n42e044 quadrangle)... or Didi Kavkasioni, as we Kartwelophiles prefer to say ;-) : Re: POVEarth: Greater Caucasus (n42e044 quadrangle)... or Didi Kavkasioni, = Server Time
24 Apr 2024 18:56:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVEarth: Greater Caucasus (n42e044 quadrangle)... or Didi Kavkasioni, =
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 24 Aug 2020 18:40:01
Message: <web.5f444103ca3a91a81f9dae300@news.povray.org>
Yadgar has returned Bald Eagle's serve, and BE hammers the ball back into Y's
court....

Though in 17 years, we've had Moore's Law operating, other increases in speed,
due to more efficient data busses, HDD indexing and r/w times, information
density, and improvements in POV-Ray's fundamental operation (v 3.8).

No excuses.   Edit your code.   Eliminate unnecessary data!  <crack!>
Davros mandates syntactical Darwinism.
Find inefficiencies and eliminate them!   EXTERMINATE!  EXTERMINATE!

:D