POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : min_ and max_extent of an intersection object : Re: min_ and max_extent of an intersection object Server Time
25 Apr 2024 11:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: min_ and max_extent of an intersection object
From: jr
Date: 27 Jun 2020 09:40:09
Message: <web.5ef74b27a14394984d00143e0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Op 26/06/2020 om 09:10 schreef jr:
> I attach a little test scene together with version 3 of Bounder where I
> only changed two #local statements to #declare.

one thing that grabbed my attention is the scaling of 'Crossing', after it has
been created.  so I moved the 'scale 1.01' from line 73 into the declaration of
'Crossing', as line 66.  the figures output, and the images, differ slightly,
and
I am at a disadvantage in that I do not know what the "correct" result should
look like.  :-)

regards, jr.