POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elliptical torus : Re: Elliptical torus Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elliptical torus
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 4 May 2020 07:10:00
Message: <web.5eaff7d5a032ea3dfb0b41570@news.povray.org>
Perhaps useful to review that work as we look for an
> f_elliptical_torus() or complete parametric solution.

I'll go back to my initial post and see what else I need for the parametric.
I had a key insight last night that I need to pursue when I get back later.

With regard to a workaround, if needed:

http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/splines.htm

Which I should have thought of much much earlier.