POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light & Shadows : Re: Light & Shadows Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:08:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light & Shadows
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 28 Apr 2020 10:25:01
Message: <web.5ea83c451a336268afdd13e10@news.povray.org>
"Pekka Aho" <pek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Just found myself staring at this image completely speechless, my eyes wide and
> mouth slightly open while completely losing the track of time. :D Holy diddly
> this is incredible indeed! \o/

This is what the image is meant for. It is a relaxed snap-shot and doesn't tell
a story. Thus there is no dirt, death, force ...

In a technical sense I wanted to avoid typical 3D mistakes like visible
instancing, smooth shadow borders or lack of variety. And of course I relied on
strong colors and much light and shadows...

Norbert