POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Details about the interaction of CSG with no_image and similar attributes : Details about the interaction of CSG with no_image and similar attributes Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Details about the interaction of CSG with no_image and similar attributes
From: Oblomov
Date: 24 Mar 2020 09:25:00
Message: <web.5e7a096198179762393d37fe0@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

I have [recently discovered][link] that `no_image` has no effect in a nested
difference > union > member CSG.

[link]:
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3Cweb.5e7944321f97b21e393d37fe0%40news.povray.org%3E/

I have perused the existing documentation before asking on the povray.general
newsgroup, but I haven't found sufficiently detailed information about the
interaction of these attributes with CSG. Are the details documented somewhere
that I have missed? If not, would it be a good idea to document it somewhere? Is
there any way I can help contribute?

Cheers,

Oblomov