POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : GIF interlaced are not properly recognized : GIF interlaced are not properly recognized Server Time
24 Apr 2024 19:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  GIF interlaced are not properly recognized
From: GioSeregni
Date: 3 Mar 2020 01:05:00
Message: <web.5e5df36678fbb0062c923fbd0@news.povray.org>
Hi all.
I went crazy with the code because with "ONCE" activated I kept seeing GIF
images strechted and repeated 4 times.
The same images, which I hadn't saved recently, were regular.
Then I understand, now Irfanview has the INTERLACED option by default, but this
is not recognized and the decoding of the image is wrong.
Regards
G.