POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stepped function offset (attempt #2) : Re: Stepped function offset (attempt #2) Server Time
23 Apr 2024 06:59:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stepped function offset (attempt #2)
From: Melody
Date: 21 Jan 2020 18:00:01
Message: <web.5e278158da4801839da690110@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/*/attachment/%3Cweb.5e11aa71340f43599da690110%40news.povray.org%3E/hsvhslshift.jpg

> I don't know what that is for. Can you link to the message/thread too?

That url minus the image *IS the thread.
http://news.povray.org/*/attachment/%3Cweb.5e11aa71340f43599da690110%40news.povray.org%3E/

It's a hue palette, click a color, and buffer text to paste into POV project.

I assume you want hue colors. What is your end goal here?.

Your interest suggests I am on the right track.

colors.inc has the hsv/hsl functions.
Did you want usage example?