POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dimple Detail : Re: Dimple Detail Server Time
23 Apr 2024 21:14:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dimple Detail
From: Melody
Date: 19 Jan 2020 22:40:00
Message: <web.5e2520a4a25fa48b9da690110@news.povray.org>
"Sven-Erik Andersen" <sve### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> That is the URL to the repository where all the files are, if it pleases you,
> use https://github.com/SvenErik1968/Farger.inc/ ;-)
>
> I have added a similar solution, but that one would not work, it would only copy
> the first color name, but I found a solution online that worked.

well I did post the JS, and a couple updates, easy enough to paste in the
updates.
what took half the time, was the file inconsistency - to FIND and resolve.
I posted it with no errors.

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/attachment/%3Cweb.5e22db53f66b17949da690110%40news.povray.org%3E/povco
lorselect.zip

recommend taking 3 minutes and get the updates in that thread. frame highlight
and (mousey > 22). copy paste.