POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : New version of Farger.inc : Re: New version of Farger.inc Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:11:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version of Farger.inc
From: jr
Date: 11 Jan 2020 05:55:01
Message: <web.5e19a8fcf66b17948c662f470@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Sven-Erik Andersen" <sve### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> New version where I fixed a wrongly named color, and I created a HTML-file
> showing the various named colors.

thanks, very useful, except..  :-)  the page being so large will benefit from
having links to get to each table, imo.  the attached patch adds navigation, to
apply cd into same directory as 'farger.inc.html', then:
  $ zcat /path/to/farger.nav.diff.gz | patch --verbose -p1

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'farger.nav.diff.gz' (2 KB)