POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : 1 vanishing point perspective : Re: 1 vanishing point perspective Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:43:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1 vanishing point perspective
From: Kenneth
Date: 5 Jan 2020 16:20:01
Message: <web.5e1251fc42dc78e1d98418910@news.povray.org>

> Mr W!  My namesake!
> Welcome back, old friend!  :)

Thanks Bill, much appreciated. I never forgot the ol' POV-Ray gang while I was
'away'. :-) Yeah, it's been long uphill climb, back to my usual self (whatever
that is!!) Financial problems and a 6-year relationship bust-up, plus some other
goodies-- all at the same time. :-/

I need to download the latest v3.8 alpha, to see what Clipka and the other
madmen have been cooking up since last... February! And I'm a little
out-of-practice with coding.