POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : XPM or PPM with Alpha input support : XPM or PPM with Alpha input support Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:01:41 EDT (-0400)
  XPM or PPM with Alpha input support
From: Mr
Date: 31 Dec 2019 19:40:01
Message: <web.5e0bea2d8f695c92ae8074410@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm searching for an input image format that would be Ascii based, not
binary, but still support alpha transparency.

I saw PPM as a perfect example if it could bear transparency info, so this is
basically a feature request for POV to support XPM in same places (input images
as images_map or normal) or maybe the info of a workaround, like any format
already supported that would have a, maybe less known, ascii version?