POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HSL HSV colors.inc fopah : Re: HSL HSV colors.inc fopah Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:04:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HSL HSV colors.inc fopah
From: Melody
Date: 30 Dec 2019 06:20:00
Message: <web.5e09dd0fffbdd819da690110@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:

> I avoid Windblows of *any* flavor.  But I actually feel more comfortable with
> Win10 than with Win7; Win7 was eating into my mental health, and was what
> finally pushed me into GNU/Linux.

mIRC on Linux
Sorry but mIRC only runs on the Windows operating system, so it will not work on
Linux. There are no plans to make a version of mIRC that will work on Linux at
this time. Linux has quite a few native IRC clients, although none of them are
quite like mIRC.

Cousin Ricky, HELLO .. hehe
win7 is the promised land.