POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : warm_up redo : warm_up redo Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:08:31 EDT (-0400)
  warm_up redo
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 25 Dec 2019 06:20:01
Message: <web.5e03449a4ece5b2fab765f000@news.povray.org>
I redid my 18 years old image, since it hasn't aged well.

Back then it was impossible to optimize textures, lighting and so on. Render
speed was 1.2 pps and memory need was at the limit.

So I recently changed most plants, lighting, added a media effect and the water
flows now in different directions...

Media is faked, because I rendered an image from light position, made an
height_field, filled it with emitting media and added it via a separate render.

Merry x-mas to all
Norbert Kern

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: