POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tangents with analytical geomtery : Re: Tangents with analytical geomtery Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tangents with analytical geomtery
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 14 Oct 2019 21:40:01
Message: <web.5da5235221826f334eec112d0@news.povray.org>
I hammered it out after fixing some weird problems - which I believe must have
something to do with the coordinate system.

Need to dig up the code for the bezier sphere sweep and plug that in too.

I'll need to clean it up a LOT, and then make it work as a macro in the
tangent/pulley scene - hopefully I can get it all to work by tomorrow afternoon.

Oh, the headaches....

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'arcangle.png' (341 KB)