POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Edelweiss Seat WIP : Edelweiss Seat WIP Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:38:57 EDT (-0400)
  Edelweiss Seat WIP
From: Ton
Date: 2 Oct 2019 02:50:00
Message: <web.5d94484de2548322d14300f20@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody,

Mr. Bald Eagle asked in the Edelweiss thread how I use povray.
Just like everybody else I think.
Patience, trying something, throw the computer out of the window, all part of
life....

For my Edelweiss I need seats for the passengers, so let's see how to do that.
I found the model-plans at:
https://modelengineeringwebsite.com/Trans_Europ_Express.html
The seats look like the attachment.

My povray tools are good old fashioned kpovmodeler, and kate, the editor. I'm
not running that microsoft stuff, but Linux.

I can only attach one image, so on to the next message.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'seat.png' (80 KB)

Preview of image 'seat.png'