POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Question about the Pov ray addon for Blender 2.79 : Re: Question about the Pov ray addon for Blender 2.79 Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:03:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about the Pov ray addon for Blender 2.79
From: tylerm8101
Date: 26 Sep 2019 15:05:01
Message: <web.5d8d0b9cf2fb9de1f8be68120@news.povray.org>
> "tylerm8101" <tyl### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>
> > In the Pov Ray file folder there is a sub folder called "Include" and the files
> > in it has the extension "inc" .
> >
> > Is this what you mean?
>
> Yes, that's what I'm assuming they mean.
> Those all have "extra" SDL code for use in scenes - useful functions,
> transforms, color definitions, math stuff, etc.
>
> Just look at a few in a text editor.

Hi.

I put the .inc files  in the branch where it belongs. I wish they would have
that written down or something.

Also, since I dont want to forget...

Does the Pov ray addon change the camera? When I use orthographic view, it
renders the scene in perspective mode. it doesn't affect the other renderers
though.