POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Calculation of camera angle [ illustration ] : Re: Calculation of camera angle [ illustration ] Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:42:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calculation of camera angle [ illustration ]
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 23 Sep 2019 20:30:01
Message: <web.5d8962e7873c8c4eec112d0@news.povray.org>
So, based on that, I can cobble together a multiplier for up and right so that
the object never looks any wider than the screen (for any values I've tested).

Do you need the apparent size to remain constant?
Do you need it to be FULL width all the time?

Because that last one is challenging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxhxL1LzKww

Do you need it to be less than the image_height as well so that it's "full
screen" and not "full width"?