POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : bitwise operator syntax : bitwise operator syntax Server Time
24 Apr 2024 12:59:21 EDT (-0400)
  bitwise operator syntax
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 21 Aug 2019 20:45:00
Message: <web.5d5de54c5e97cca64eec112d0@news.povray.org>
I've [casually] tried a few times to employ the bitwise operators in some code,
and haven't had much success.
I've gotten around this with using other functions that achieve the same end
goal, but would like to write some that actually uses bitwise xor.

Has anyone used these and can provide some simple working code examples?
Thanks.

(I tried to search the wiki several times, but got an error.)

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Numeric_Expressions

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "MLAI_InsertIndexLink". Database returned error "1062:
Duplicate entry '2307' for key 'page_id'
(localhost:/var/db/wiki-mysql/mysql.sock)".