POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Roosters! - Upper Residences : Re: Roosters! - Upper Residences Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:32:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roosters! - Upper Residences
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 18 Aug 2019 12:55:00
Message: <web.5d5982d7a31af8a29c47ecac0@news.povray.org>
> I have built a decades long routine using Silo in combination with Pov
> and I probably will stick with it till the end of my days. However, out
> of curiosity, I often explore other possible avenues a bit, but always
> come back to the familiar work flow.

Yeah, pretty much the same for me too. I've been a POV user since '93. For me it
was the first introduction to 3D and ray-tracing back in the day, and it formed
my basic mindset and understanding on which to build knowledge and skills all
the way up to this day. Even though I've tried and used a lot of other tools,
programs etc. along time, I always come back to POV no matter what. It feels
like being at home. It is almost like an extension of my mind and soul. POV will
be in my heart forever. :D

> By the way, Nice Roosters scene again. An intriguing world indeed.
> --
> Thomas

Many thanks & cheers! :)