POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Roosters! - Upper Residences : Re: Roosters! - Upper Residences Server Time
23 Apr 2024 23:55:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Roosters! - Upper Residences
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 16 Aug 2019 14:35:00
Message: <web.5d56f697a31af8a29c47ecac0@news.povray.org>
"Mr" <mauriceraybaud [at] hotmail dot fr>> wrote:
> Nice mood !   Sorry for my systematic question, but since I'm trying to gather
> our very own little hall of fame, I do have to ask : did you use Blender and our
> exporter, or what else otherwise?

Cheers! =)

This scene of mine is built and rendered solely in POV. Just a slight color
adjustment in Corel Photo Paint (and obv. the text too), though afterwards I
realized I could have done a similar kind of thing in POV just as well, heh.

Unfortunately I don't use Blender at all. I've tried many times over the years,
but finally decided to ditch all hope. The UI is still horrible to get into, and
generally the software doesn't feel like my thing at all.

Mainly my aim is to always use POV as much as possible in all my works. From
time to time I've also been having TopMod, Silo 2 Pro, Wings 3D and PoseRay
involved in my workflow, although in remarkably lesser portions.

Some time ago I also purchased Realsoft 3D to expand my tools a bit, but all in
all POV is my default and basis in everything. =)