POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Feature request: Rotation warp : Re: Feature request: Rotation warp Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:45:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request: Rotation warp
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 15 Jul 2019 16:10:01
Message: <web.5d2cdd5c746ba36d4eec112d0@news.povray.org>
Jerome,

Are you considering experimenting with this warp idea in HgPovRay?

I'd like to install that, but I need some detailed installation instructions -
I've only recently made the full switch-over from M$ to Linux Mint.

Is there a way, at some point, to set that up to be installed with apt-get?
or the Mint "Software Manager"? (mintinstall)

Thanks