POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vortex pattern : Vortex pattern Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:56:30 EDT (-0400)
  Vortex pattern
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 13 Jul 2019 12:05:01
Message: <web.5d2a00d41a6827c24eec112d0@news.povray.org>
So, I managed to get this applied to 25 patterns for illustration purposes.

I thought I broke it again, but it was just a bad bit of applying the texture
space to a box - which reminded me that I also wanted to put a y-component back
into the pattern.

This would then make a great pattern to use in an isosurface.  :)

Anyway - here they are, with some adjustment to scaling and a few translations
to nudge the appropriate ones over from the origin.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'vortex_warp.png' (827 KB)

Preview of image 'vortex_warp.png'