POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ultimate black hole : Re: Ultimate black hole Server Time
18 Apr 2024 00:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ultimate black hole
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 13 Jul 2019 12:05:00
Message: <web.5d2a00b63da779db1b6c6b3a0@news.povray.org>
> Really Bill, thank you SO much for your post - it really helped me get this
> damned thing sorted out, which has been nagging me since last year

Well you're welcome, of course, but even after glancing over those previous
threads I still feel slightly none the wiser :)

> OK.   More coffee and coding.

Post some more example images, or even some code if you're willing to share! A
new warp type sounds juicy :D

And it's funny you should mention overcomplication, because the first thing I
started thinking about once I got mine working was how to introduce a falloff...
even though I don't need one for what I had in mind for this!

Bill