POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Feeling overwhelmed : Feeling overwhelmed Server Time
16 Apr 2024 08:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Feeling overwhelmed
From: Ron
Date: 12 Jul 2019 10:50:00
Message: <web.5d289d1e37949916c61b4eb80@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

I am try to make a themed POV-RAY chess set with the board.
Each time I sit down to work on it a feel very overwhelmed and dont know where
to start/continue from.
I have read many posts about good tutorials and resources but they all seem to
point me to different directions.

I was thinking of just creating a Game Of Thrones themed chess board or perhaps
something similar.

What would you recommend as the next step for me? Is there a must read/practice
tutorial?

Are there any easier themes people could recommend that still look easy on the
eye?

Thanks so much for reading this and hopefully someone can give some guidance!