POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : array mixed crashes in parser : Re: array mixed crashes in parser Server Time
23 Apr 2024 12:43:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: array mixed crashes in parser
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Jul 2019 06:20:01
Message: <web.5d25bb643c87cc694eec112d0@news.povray.org>
I don't have any time to look at this, and array syntax can get picky even on a
good day, I also have NO experience with dictionaries (perhaps jr can chime in
here if he sees it) so just take a look at:

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Array

1) I'm not sure what the dots that look like an ellipsis are.
2) I think it would be easier to declare a (very small) mixed array first and
THEN create a dictionary for it
3) those internal array declarations don't look right to me
3) then you could see if you can create a dictionary using a direct declaration
of the mixed array