POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Using an image_map as a light filter: bug in 3.8? : Re: Using an image_map as a light filter: bug in 3.8? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 05:54:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using an image_map as a light filter: bug in 3.8?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 23 Jun 2019 21:45:00
Message: <web.5d102a4c377950ae4eec112d0@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

> That should be there.  If there is no file "hard" selected, it should
> "soft" select the current tab.
>
> http://www.buckosoft.com/qtpovray/render.html

Ooooooh.   Gotcha.   It works.   [thumbs up]

I finally at long last found the installation directory
/usr/share/qtpovray-3.8/scenes/

and wanted to make a new workspace over there, but
when I go to do that, I get

"In the following dialog, select the root of your POV-Ray source"

but when I go to /usr/bin and try to select qtpovray, it's greyed out.

What's the trick?