POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tetrahedral planetoid : Re: Tetrahedral planetoid Server Time
18 Apr 2024 14:55:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tetrahedral planetoid
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 12 Jun 2019 13:05:00
Message: <web.5d012fef7edc39d71b6c6b3a0@news.povray.org>
"Ton" <ton### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I wish I could tinker like that. Well done.

Thanks!

And as pointed out, your own adventures in CSG are not to be sniffed at! It's
refreshing to see old-school POV-Ray techniques used to such detail. I only just
caught up with your Titanic progress, sorry to hear you had a setback. As Thomas
said, maybe you'll feel like revisiting it someday.

Bill