POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Compiling UberPOV on Linux : Re: Compiling UberPOV on Linux Server Time
24 Apr 2024 12:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling UberPOV on Linux
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 1 Jun 2019 17:15:00
Message: <web.5cf2e99f1d641fe31b6c6b3a0@news.povray.org>
> The complication in grabbing things out of the main POV-Ray master
> branch and moving it to UberPOV is the code is in some places
> significantly different.

Yes, once I sat down to it, it was evident that the code in those commits you
linked to mostly isn't in UberPOV. The changes required were much the same
though, plus a missing iostream equality operator. I fixed it in my local copy,
and I guess I'll just hang on to that for the time being.
Thanks for the help!

Bill P not P