POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Icons : Re: Icons Server Time
18 Apr 2024 22:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Icons
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 30 May 2019 01:45:00
Message: <web.5cef6d622490a4cc79416a1f0@news.povray.org>
> > I often use a program called GeoGebra that is a point-and-click maths
> > program that can export to SVG. But it is not meant for creating art, so
> > there are not a lot of options when it comes to visual style, effects,
> > etc.
> In particular, you cannot create stuff like unions, intersections,
> differences etc. which is kind of important if you want to create artwork.

Logos have always interested me. Watching this guy use Illustrator is pure
entertainment for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOPA0NaeTBk

But creating with Pov has a magic of its own. And in this case I only needed two
icons. (I probably won't end up using the search symbol - it was just for fun.)
But if I did this sort of thing on a regular basis it would be necessary to look
at other options.

Regards,
Dave Blandston